Womens Health Mag - A Great Resource for All Women

Whenever I have a question about womens health and don't feel comfortable asking my doctor or polling my friends, I turn to my favorite womens health mag. You'll be amazed at the things you can learn if you read the publication each month...it's almost like having your own personal doctor at your disposal. Also, if you save the magazines over the years, you can always use them as a reference when you need them. For instance, you may not have a question about which kinds of discharge are normal now, but maybe a few months down the road you will. At that point, you'll be happy you saved the magazines.

There are a wide variety of reasons to look to a womens health mag when you have a question about your health or body. Sometimes you can feel like you're asking your doctor a stupid question when you have something you want to talk about. This is usually the case with me, I hate asking questions because I'm afraid I'll look dumb and the answer will be really simple and obvious. I know that doctors have probably been asked every kind of question under the sun, but I still feel more comfortable consulting one of my magazines than asking an expert while red in the face.

Beyond substituting doctor's advice, a womens health mag can help you to do all kinds of things. Usually they have travel sections, so after you've lost ten pounds by following the advice in their workout section you can treat yourself to a nice vacation. They also have recipes, articles on which foods to eat regularly and which to avoid and more. Getting a subscription to a womens health mag might be the best idea you've had in a very long time!